You can apply to study overseas at institutions with which Keio University does not have a partnership. For this, you will need to apply directly to the overseas institution. You will have the choice to start your trip from either the Summer semester (April) or Winter semester (October).

Overseas study trips at your own expense are subject to Keio University’s tuition exemption system.

For more information, visit the German Lab (λ410) or contact us at doiken [at]